|Operations professionals can easily monitor trends and events and make quick data-driven decisions.
Operations professionals are now able to:
- Know and analyze behaviour patterns of their customers (visits, average time of stay, hot spots, etc.).
- Align staff schedules regarding these behaviours.
- Analyze the customer service staff performance.
- Optimize queue performance.
- Observe and analyze purchasing trends of customers.
- Know and evaluate the flow to the stores and compare between them.
- Integrate with the point of sale: calculate the effectiveness of your sales process and measure how investments in marketing and operations within your installations impact on your sales.
Build a better customer loyalty base
Increase the productivity of your installations or physical stores
Choose the most appropriate location
Obtain precise calculations of the income opportunities and risk of cannibalization for your possible locations before signing a lease agreement